Monday, December 17, 2007

Discovering web 2.0 tools

This homework was the easiest by far. I love Library thing! I love that fact that you can keep a list of all the books that you have read. I read so many books that some times I find that I re read books. The only dislike was that you can't do it from work and use the scanner.:( The most useful feature of this site was that all you had to do is put in the UPS bar code number and the book popped right up in your library. (tittle,author and picture of the book)
I could see this very useful in many branches. I use it in my own branch right now. I have some of my regular customers that read the same genre of books that I read so when they ask me what books have I read all I have to do is go to "My Library" and print them a copy of it. They love it and most of the books we carry right in my own branch.

No comments: